Who Can Join?
The Kingston Velo Club is open to anyone – of any age or ability – interested in cycling and the promotion of bicycling activities.
- Meet and make new friends
- Get in shape / Stay in shape
- Learn basic cycling skills (cadence, gearing)
- Learn the skill of group riding
- Develop your traffic cycling skills
- Receive Velo Notes, the club's electronic newsletter
- Receive discounts from select Kingston area bicycle retailers
- Eat lunches in exotic Eastern Ontario locales
Registration: 2012 Application Information
- The 2012 KVC membership year runs from April 1, 2012, to March 31, 2013.
- The annual fee for a regular membership is $25.
- Family memberships are $35. (A "family" is up to two adults — 18 years and older — and/or any number of persons under 18 years old all residing at the same address.)
Download, print and complete the application form and liability waiver found in the PDF document below. Mail with your payment (payable to the "Kingston Velo Club") to our Post Office address.
- PDF Format : KVC Membership Application & Waiver
- Word .doc Format : KVC Membership Application & Waiver
Note: You may need the freely available Adobe Reader software to view the above document.
KINGSTON VELO CLUB CONSTITUTION AND BY LAWS
Note: Microsoft Word .DOC format.